1. This legal notice establishes the conditions of use of the website www.polyesteres.com which POLIESTERES BIDASOA, SL, (hereinafter, “the Company”), established in Soutelo de Arriba -Saiar Nº 2, 36656 - Caldas de Reis (Pontevedra-Spain) and address email firstname.lastname@example.org, CIF number B36159242, and registered in the trade register of Pontevedra, with Register Folio 178, Book 1020, Page 2374, makes available to Internet users.
2. The company has adopted the measures and security levels required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data (LOPD) and other regulations that develop it, according to the data which stores and treats the procedures, norms and measures established may be susceptible to improvement as a consequence of future changes in the information system of the file manager. Likewise, they may be affected by changes made to the current legislation on data protection.
3. The company has implemented all the technical measures at its disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information collected through its website www.polyesteres.com
4. The information obtained by the company from the different users who visit and interact with the pages and sections located at www.polyesteres.com, will be registered in a file, property of the company, registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
5. The purpose of the collection and processing of data will be (include any other purpose) the possibility of contacting the user who visits and complete the existing forms on the website, now or in the future, for matters arising from the commercial relationship established between both parties and the sending of commercial communications always related to the services or products of the company.
6. The completion of the forms, the sending of emails or the use of other communication mechanisms offered at www.polyesteres.com, imply the express consent of the user to the processing of their Personal Data by the company, with the purposes expressed in section 5.
7. Any user who wishes may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data (LOPD) and other regulations applicable to this effect, by sending a written and signed request, including your name, surnames and photocopy of the DNI or other valid accrediting document, in which you request the exercise of those rights you want, to the company. This service will have no cost to the applicant.
8. When a user accesses the website of the company, there may be a record of parameters such as the IP address of the user who connects, the pages visited, the date and time of the connection ... In no case shall they pretend a purpose that is not merely statistical. Any other personal data such as name, address, telephone, email ... that can not be collected simply by browsing the existing pages on a website, will not be available to the entity the company if the user it does not provide it in a form provided for that purpose.
9. The company reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
10. The company does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Website or its content, nor that it is updated, although it will use all the measures at its disposal to prevent or correct them.
11. The company does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents shown in the connection to links of third parties referred to in the web.
12. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of the company, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The company is not responsible for the infractions of any user that affect the rights of another user of the website or third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual or industrial property.
13. The company is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may occur in the user's computer system as a result of the presence of viruses in the computer used for the connection to the services and contents of www.polyesteres.com, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof. The company will use the civil or penal actions that by law corresponds, in case of any illegal use of the Web site. Disputes arising in relation to this domain will prevail solely by the Spanish law, being put under the Courts and Tribunals in the province of Pontevedra.